This is an 30-hour training program focused on yin yoga. Our program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively guide students in passive stretching poses designed to target the deep connective tissues of the body.
We will cover topics including but not limited to:
1) Yin yoga philosophy, theory and practice.
2) In-depth analysis of classical yin poses with props and modification
3) Role of fascial and fascial dysfunction
4) Ball rolling and myofascial release techniques.
5) Human Body Anatomy eg, fascia, skeletal system, spine
6) How to structure a therapeutic yin yoga class and give skilled instruction and guidance for different yin poses.
7) Breathing and meditation techniques
Students will receive a Yoga Alliance recognized YACEP certification after completion, allowing them to confidently teach therapeutic yin yoga classes.
top of page
bottom of page